Iced Coffee in a BrewStation
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: BrewStation
- 12 Tablespoons ground coffee
- Water to 6 cup line
- Ice cubes
Note: For 6 cup BrewStation - ingredients should be 1/2 quantities
Serves: 6 (10 oz. each)
- Pour water into water reservoir.
- Place filter and coffee in filter basket.
- Fill coffee tank ½ full of ice cubes.
- Set auto shutoff to 0 (not available on all models). If not available, turn unit off immediately after brewing is complete.
- Dispense coffee in glass over ice.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.