Jack-O-Lantern Breakfast Sandwich
Course: Breakfast Foods, Kid Friendly
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
2 (4-inch) frozen pancakes
1 tablespoon honey nut cream cheese
1 precooked thin sausage patty
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
1 small piece green bell pepper
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Using a knife or small cookie cutters, cut jack-o-lantern face in one pancake. Spread cream cheese on other pancake.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place pancake with cream cheese-side up in bottom ring of the Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with precooked sausage.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Close cover. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until egg begins to set. Lift cover and place jack-o-lantern pancake on top of egg. Close cover and cook an additional 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Brush green pepper piece with cream cheese and position at top of jack-o-lantern for stem.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping.