Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 4 green onions, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 pounds chicken tenders
- In a food chopper, add green onion, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, lime juice, allspice, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Process until smooth.
- Add mixture and chicken to a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake bag until chicken is coated.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken covered 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Serve with Mango Pineapple Salsa, if desired.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.