Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Salmon
- Using food processor, slice kale; set aside.
- Heat indoor grill to SEAR or outdoor grill to high.
- Spread 1 teaspoon Caesar dressing over top and bottom of salmon.
- Place salmon top side down on grill and grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Toss kale and croutons with Caesar dressing. Arrange on individual plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top salad with grilled salmon.
Test Kitchen Tip:
- Serve the grilled salmon as a hot salad now, or for an easy and delicious cold salad, prepare and refrigerate the Caesar dressing and salmon one day ahead.
- For thinner dressing add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.