Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Light Berry Crisp Smoothie
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 1 12 oz. pkg frozen mixed berries
- Juice and zest from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 3/4 cup oatmeal, old fashioned
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons chilled buttery spread, such as Smart® Balance
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Spray small casserole with cooking spray.
- Place frozen berries in pan.
- Sprinkle berries with lemon juice and zest.
- In Hamilton Beach® Wave~Action™ blender, add oatmeal, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and flaxseed. Pulse just until combined.
- Add buttery spread and pulse again just until mixture is crumbly.
- Spread oatmeal mixture evenly over berries and place in oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until berries are bubbling and topping is browned.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/2 Cup)• Calories: 180 • Total Fat: 6g • Saturated: 1.5g • Cholesterol: 0mg • Sodium: 50mg • Carbohydrates: 29g • Dietary Fiber: 5g • Sugars: 11g • Protein: 4g Serves: 4 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.