Mini Gingerbread Bundt Cakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Chopped crystallized ginger
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray mini bundt pans with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with flour.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, cloves and nutmeg.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in milk, brown sugar, molasses and eggs until well blended.
- Reduce speed to LOW. Slowly add flour mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared bundt pans.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack and cool completely.
- In a microwavable bowl, stir together 1 cup chocolate chips, heavy cream, butter and corn syrup.
- Microwave on MEDIUM power 1 minute or until chips are shiny. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Spread glaze over top of each mini bundt and sprinkle with crystallized ginger.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.