- 1 cup water
- 6 Tablespoons ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 3 cups crescent-shaped ice cubes (about 30 ice cubes)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup or warmed hot fudge topping
- Pour water into water reservoir. Place coffee filter in brew basket. Add ground espresso; brew coffee.
- Place milk, sugar, hot fudge topping and brewed coffee in blender jar. Add ice to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate, if desired.
Serves: 2 to 3
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.