- 1 small lime, sliced paper thin
- ¼ cup limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ Tablespoons orange juice
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Mix limeade concentrate, grapefruit juice, orange juice and enough water to make ¾ cup.
- Press one lime slice against the inside of each freeze sleeve.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments.
- Pour about 1 1/2 oz. or 2 Tablespoons limeade mixture into sleeves. Do not overfill.
- Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until solid..
- Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.
- Dip tip of pops in Kosher Salt to garnish.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.