- 1 large egg
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 thin slice Swiss cheese
- 1 thin slice turkey breast
- 1 thin slice ham
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Beat egg in medium bowl. Add bottom half of English muffin for 1 minute; turn and soak for an additional 1 minute. Remove muffin and drain. Repeat with remaining muffin half.
- Spread cranberry sauce on bottom half of muffin.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place bottom half of English miffin, cranberry sauce up in bottom ring of the breakfast sandwich maker. Top with cheese, turkey and ham.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add remaining muffin to cooking plate.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings, carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.