Non-Dairy Peaches and Coconut Frozen Treat
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 3 pounds peaches, peeled, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk, peaches, sugar and vanilla extract to blender jar. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions.
- Pour into freezer containers and store in freezer.
Test Kitchen Tip: Let container of frozen treat stand at room temperature15 minutes before scooping.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.