Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 box (18&1/4 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (15&1/4 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 box (1 oz.) vanilla sugar-free instant pudding
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oranges, and oil at LOW speed until blended then at MEDIUM speed for 3 minutes.
- Divide batter into two greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans. Bake 45 minutes at 325°F. Let cake cool on wire racks.
- To make icing, in a medium bowl, beat pineapple, pudding, and whipped topping mix at LOW speed for 3 minutes. Ice cooled cake. Store cake in the refrigerator.
Cake flavor is enhanced if left overnight in the refrigerator.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.