- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced or 1 pound bag baby carrots
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of tomato soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 envelope (1.5 oz) beef stew seasoning mix
- Heat roaster oven to 250°F.
- Place beef, carrots, and potatoes in insert pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, water, and seasoning packet. Pour over beef and vegetables.
- Cover and roast for 3 hours or until beef is tender. Occasionally remove cover and stir. Internal temperature of meat should reach at least 160°F.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.