1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch tube or bundt pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan.
3. Place frozen rolls in pan. Sprinkle with pudding mix.
4. Pour melted butter over rolls.
5. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over rolls. Cover with wax or parchment paper and let sit at room temperature overnight.
6. In the morning, remove wax or parchment paper, place in roaster oven, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and immediately place serving plate on top of pan. Use hot mitts and flip the pan to remove sticky buns.