Baby Food Rosy Beets and Chicken
- 2 beets, peeled
- 1/2 cup cubed boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket. Place chicken in steaming basket.
- Steam until light turns off. Remove chicken from steaming basket. Reserve chicken; discard liquid. Refrigerate until ready to combine with beets.
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice beets into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off. Remove beets from steaming basket and set aside.
- Remove steaming basket. Insert puree/chopping blade and place beets and chicken in bowl. Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 cup
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.