- Place red pepper, parsley, ginger, garlic, olive oil, wine, chicken broth, lemon juice and crushed red pepper in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add shrimp to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 ½ hours, or on LOW for 2 ½ hours or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Add couscous and salt, stir to combine, and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes more or LOW for 1 hour more.
- Stir shrimp and couscous gently to combine. Serve immediately garnished with fresh parsley.
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness. Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories: 170 • Total Fat: 3g • Saturated: 0g • Cholesterol: 115g • Sodium: 330mg • Carbohydrates: 14g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 1g • Protein: 18g Serves: 6 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.