- 2 ripe peaches, peeled, pit removed and quartered (or 1 cup frozen peach slices, thawed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped cream (whipped to soft peak stage)
- Place peaches and sugar in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Spoon about 3 teaspoons peach mixture in each freeze sleeve.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons whipped cream in freeze sleeves. If using canned whipped cream, dispense about 1/4 cup and stir until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently tap sleeves to settle whipped cream on top of peach layer.
- Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons peach mixture on top of whipped cream in freeze sleeves.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until frozen.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.