Personal-Size Stuffed French Toast
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 2 slices cinnamon bread, cut in 4-inch circles
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Beat egg and egg white in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and pecans in small bowl; spread on 1 slice of bread. Spread strawberry preserves on remaining bread slice. Make a sandwich placing filling sides together.
- Place sandwich in egg mixture for 2 minutes; turn and soak for an additional 2 minutes.
- Lift cover top ring and cooking plate. Place sandwich in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
- Lower top ring and close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
- Serve with confectioners’ sugar and additional preserves or maple syrup.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.