Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 cup parsley or basil leaves
- 2 small plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Serves: 1 (1 cup servings)
- Place cover on blender jar and remove center filler cap of cover. Start blender. Drop in cheese, garlic and nuts. Stop blender.
- Add parsley and tomatoes.
- Replace cover with center filler cap removed. Start blender, adding oil through hole in cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve over hot pasta.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.