Pesto with Sun-dried Tomato, Mozzarella and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
- 1 thin slice of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Spread pesto on split side of bottom half muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of muffin, pesto side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining top half of muffin, split side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.