- 4 bamboo skewers (soak in water before using)
- 3/4 pound ham, fully cooked, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
: 1 hour
- Place ham in shallow bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small pan. Heat until dissolved. Pour sauce over ham. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Place cubes on bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water. Grill for 10 minutes. Turn skewers frequently. Baste with sauce.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.