Poached Pears with Blueberries
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
- 4 fresh pears, peeled, cored and halved
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups 100% apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Place pears in slow cooker. Pour lemon juice over pears.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to pears.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Add blueberries. Cover and cook 30 more minutes or until blueberries are warm.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories: 120 • Total Fat: 0g • Saturated: 0g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 10mg
• Carbohydrates: 31g • Dietary Fiber: 4g • Sugars: 23g • Protein: 1g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.