- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 large jalapeno, minced and divided
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked pork
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) corn, drained
- 6 small corn tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine vinegar, honey, half of the garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, black pepper and cumin. Stir in red cabbage, cilantro and green onion. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add onion and half of the jalapeno and remaining garlic. Cook until onions are clear, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining salt, cayenne pepper and crushed red pepper. Add pork and cook until the pork is heated through.
- Heat corn tortillas. Layer pork mixture, black beans, corn and cabbage slaw on each tortilla.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy meal planning, prepare Slow Cooker North Carolina Pork Barbecue. Reserve remaining shredded pork for other meals.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.