Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: The Scoop™ Single-Cup Coffee Maker
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 12 ounces water
- 2 Tablespoons half and half
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Place cinnamon stick, cloves and ginger in Scoop filter. Fill Scoop filter with ground coffee up to MAX fill line. (Do not use ground spices or overfill Scoop filter with coffee.)
- Fill mug with water and pour into coffee maker.
- Select BOLD setting. Brew coffee into mug.
- Stir in half and half and brown sugar.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.