Quick & Healthy Pasta Primavera for 12-Cup Rice Cooker
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat penne pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets (fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini squash (~1 small zucchini)
- 1 1/2 cups yellow squash (~1 small yellow squash)
- 3/4 cup onion (cut into about 1" square pieces)
- 1 24oz jar pasta sauce (any kind)
- Place pasta into cooking pot, then fill pot with water to the "2" line.
- Add veggies to cooking pot on top of pasta/water. Close lid.
- Set the Simplicity Cooker to BOIL/SIMMER for 5 minutes.
- When the unit has finished cooking, open the lid and add jar of pasta sauce. Stir and close lid.
- Let sauce heat for a few minutes while the unit is keeping warm - then serve.
Calories 272.26 • Calories From Fat (10%) 28.05 • Total Fat 2.97g 5% • Saturated Fat 0.06g <1% • Cholesterol 0mg 0% • Sodium 436.4mg 18% • Potassium 616.74mg 18% • Total Carbohydrates 50.89g 17% • Fiber 5.31g 21% • Sugar 11.25g • Protein 9.26g 19%
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.