Quick Spicy Bread and Butter Pickles
- 6 medium cucumbers
- 2 1/4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Using slicing blade, with food processor running, add one cucumber to food chute. Process until completely sliced. Repeat process with remaining cucumbers.
- Divide sliced cucumbers between 8 (8 oz.) jelly jars.
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium-heat, bring vinegar, sugar, brown sugar, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, dried red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to a rolling boil.
- Stir and pour vinegar mixture evenly between jars. Let stand 1 hour or longer to cool to room temperature. Cover with lid.
- Refrigerate up to 3 months.
Serves: 32 (1/4 cup each)
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.