Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: 1.5 Qt. Ice Cream Maker
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- Remove raspberries from freezer and allow to become slightly soft.
- Then mash or puree, (strain the seeds if desired). Combine sugar, lemon juice, and fruit.
- Stir until well mixed. Stir in cream and milk.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20-40 minutes or until desired consistency.
- After about 15 minutes or until milkshake consistency, add 10 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies; (place in plastic sandwich bag and mash).
- Continue to churn.
- Replace raspberries with strawberries.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.