Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Soup
- 1 large head (about 2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse pepper
- Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a large baking pan, add cauliflower, onion and garlic. Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower mixture and stir.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
- In a dutch oven over medium heat, add cauliflower mixture, broth, curry powder, salt, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove 4 cups cauliflower mixture and add to a blender jar. Cover and blend on HIGH until pureed.
- Return mixture back to dutch oven. Stir until well blended.
- Serve with yogurt and chopped cilantro.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.