- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In medium bowl, toss red pepper, sweet potato, carrot, onion and garlic in 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and fresh ground pepper.
- Place vegetables on baking sheet and roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until veggies are very tender and brown.
- Cool veggies on baking sheet.
- Place cooled veggies in chopper. Add lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and salt. Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to bring flavors together before serving.
Serve with low sodium whole-wheat crackers or fresh vegetables for dipping and spreading (not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 3 oz.) • Calories: 100 • Total Fat: 5g • Saturated: 0.5g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 135mg • Carbohydrates: 14g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 3g • Protein: 2g Serves: 6 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.