Roasted Sweet Peppers & Sausage
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Processors
- 2 pounds Italian sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 2 medium onions, peeled and cut to fit in food chute
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Using a fork, pierce sausage casings several times. In a skillet over medium high heat, brown sausages, turning frequently, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Using the slicer/shredder disc, slicing side up, slice peppers and onions. Place in 2 quart baking dish. Add oregano and oil; stir to mix.
- Place sausage on peppers. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve peppers and sausage with noodles or spoon onto toasted sub rolls.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.