Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: 1.5 Qt.Ice Cream Maker
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 1 ounce (25 g) semisweet chocolate square
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pecans (optional)
- In heavy saucepan, combine cocoa powder and sugar.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to freeze, mix whipping cream, salt, and vanilla extract into the chilled mixture.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- After 15 minutes of churning, add coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate and pecans.
- Continue to churn for 15-25 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Stir in marshmallows.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.