1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine the root beer and the vinegar in a small glass container and let stand for a few minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl, beat the sugar and oil until slightly frothy. Add root beer extract, then add flour mixture until just incorporated.
5. Bake about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool, then eat!
Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1/16 of a recipe (1 ounces).
Calories 116.74 • Calories From Fat (35%) 40.96 • Total Fat 4.64g 7% • Saturated Fat 0.6g 3% • Cholesterol 0mg 0% • Sodium 147.52mg 6% • Potassium 12.4mg <1% • Total Carbohydrates 17.63g 6% • Fiber 0.28g 1% • Sugar 9.66g • Protein 1.08g 2%
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.