Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Rack of Lamb
- 2 (about 1 1/2 lbs. each) racks of lamb
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag (5 oz.) herb croutons
- Leaves of 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons spicy mustard
- Place lamb, vinegar, 1 rosemary sprig and minced garlic in a gallon size zipper-lock plastic bag. Seal and shake bag. Refrigerate over night.
- Using S-blade, with food processor running, add croutons, rosemary leaves, 3 garlic cloves, salt and pepper to food chute. Process until fine crumbs are formed.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove lamb from plastic bag; place lamb bone side down in roasting pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread mustard on meaty side of lamb. Press crumb mixture into mustard.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.