- Place tomatoes, onion, zucchini, garlic, oregano, basil, rice and chicken broth in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or on LOW for 7 hours.
- Add balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and serve.
Serve as a healthy side dish with lean grilled chicken or pork. Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.)
• Calories: 100 • Total Fat: 2g • Saturated: 2g • Cholesterol: 5g • Sodium: 390mg
• Carbohydrates: 15g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 4g • Protein: 5g Serves: 8 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.