Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces (include half of green tops)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked, chunked salmon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Pour lemon juice into blender jar. Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let soften about 1 minute. Add boiling water and blended until combined.
- Add green onion and pulse until chopped, about 5 seconds.
- Add salmon, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Blend until well mixed.
- Pour into a 3/4 cup oiled mold.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.