- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using the flat beater attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla at a medium setting until well blended.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add dry ingredients until blended.
- Mix in chopped peanuts.
- Roll 1 tablespoon-size portions of the dough into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Using a fork, make crisscross designs in dough to flatten.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Immediately sprinkle each cookie with sea salt. Slide cookies onto rack to cool.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.