Sausage, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich
- 2 frozen waffles, cut in 4-inch circles
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 precooked thin sausage patty
- 1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place one waffle circle in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and sausage.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining waffle circle.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Test Kitchen Tip: We used a kitchen shears to trim the frozen waffle to fit inside the Breakfast Sandwich Maker rings.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.