Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Grills
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound sea scallops
: 1 hour
- Combine all ingredients and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Thread onto skewers.
- Place on grill and cook for 5 minutes or until done. Turn halfway through cooking time.
Use the larger sea scallops rather than the small bay scallops when grilling. Because of their size, bay scallops can be hard to thread on a skewer. Substitution
If raw ginger is on hand, 2 teaspoons of grated raw ginger can be substituted for the 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger. Serves: 4
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.