Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Slow Cooker Arroz con Pollo
- 8 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained and cut in strips
- 1 box (8 oz.) Spanish-style yellow rice mix
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas
- Lime wedges and chopped cilantro
- Add all ingredients except peas to slow cooker crock. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours. Stir in peas. Cover and let stand five to 10 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped cilantro.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.