Slow Cooker Asian Beef Roast
- 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 pounds sirloin tip roast, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Place the roast in a slow cooker crock. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic and crushed red pepper. Pour over roast in crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove roast from crock and thinly slice. Return sliced beef to crock and toss with sauce mixture. Let stand 10 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tip: Sliced cucumbers, carrots, radishes, cabbage and herbs can be added to create an Asian beef sandwich. The beef roast is also great served au jus over steamed broccoli and rice.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.