- 6 large baking apples, Granny Smith or Golden Delicious
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- Core apples and peel about 1/2-inch around the top. Place in slow cooker crock. Add apple juice and 1/4 cup brown sugar to the bottom of crock around apples.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon. Fill core of apples with brown sugar mixture until almost full.
- Cut butter into tablespoon-size pieces. Cut 3 of the pieces in half and place a half in each apple core. Add remaining tablespoon of butter to bottom of crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or LOW for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- To serve, stir mixture in bottom of crock and spoon over apples.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.