Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast with Fresh Thyme
- 4 pound beef rump roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place half of potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic on bottom of slow cooker. Place roast on top of vegetables.
- Add remaining vegetables. Spread around roast.
- Pour broth over roast and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Top with fresh thyme sprigs.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 8 hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F for medium doneness.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.)
• Calories: 350 • Total Fat: 16g • Saturated: 6g • Cholesterol: 95mg • Sodium: 500mg • Carbohydrates: 16g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 3g • Protein: 33g
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.