Slow Cooker Cereal Party Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups corn square cereal
- 4 cups rice square cereal
- 2 cups wheat square cereal
- 2 cups small salted pretzels
- 2 cups small white Cheddar square cheese crackers
- 2 cups smoked almonds
- In a slow cooker crock, stir butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic and onion powder until blended.
- Add cereals, pretzels, crackers and almonds to the butter mixture. Gently toss mixture to coat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 hours or LOW 3 hours, gently stirring every 30 minutes.
- Spread mixture on parchment paper to cool.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.