Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 8 chicken thighs or drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Parsley, chopped
- In slow cooker crock, stir together diced tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, green pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Add sliced mushrooms and chicken pieces. Stir to coat chicken with sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti. Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.