Slow Cooker Classic Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, eggs, cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Line the slow cooker crock with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf shape and place in foil-lined slow cooker crock.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or LOW for 4 to 5 hours. If using a slow cooker with a probe, cook until meatloaf reaches 160°F.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.