Slow Cooker Easiest Ever Baby Back Ribs
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds baby back ribs (3 racks)
- 1 bottle (40 ounces) barbecue sauce, divided
- In a small bowl, combine salt, brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Rub mixture over the ribs.
- Cut each rack of ribs into 4 pieces and arrange pieces in a slow cooker crock.
- Pour about 3/4 of the barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or LOW for 7 to 8 hours. Ribs should be tender, but not falling off the bones.
- Heat oven to broil. Line two shallow baking pans with aluminum foil. Place ribs on pan.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until ribs begin to brown. Brush ribs with remaining barbecue sauce.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.