Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 10 (6-inch)) flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- In a slow cooker crock, combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic powder, cumin, chili pepper, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Add steak.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours. Add peppers and onions 1 hour before cooking is complete.
- Remove steak to cutting board and thinly slice diagonally across grain. Serve with peppers and onions in a tortilla topped with cheese, sour cream and cilantro.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.