Slow Cooker Herb and Cranberry Stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 bag (12 oz.) cubed herb stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Melt butter in slow cooker stovetop-safe cookware or large skillet. Add onions and celery; cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Place stovetop-safe cookware in base or place cooked onions and celery in crock. Add remaining ingredients to crock; stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour or until stuffing is moist and heated through. Reduce temperature to warm; stuffing may be held for 1 hour.
Nutrition Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 6.8 oz.)
• Calories 312.9 • Total Fat 11.4g • Saturated 5.9g • Cholesterol 24.4mg • Sodium 275.8mg • Carbohydrates 53.3g • Dietary Fiber • Sugars 20.24g • Protein 1.5g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.