Slow Cooker Herb Turkey Breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 to 7) pound turkey breast, thawed
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- Brush turkey breast with oil. Stir sage, paprika, rosemary, salt, thyme and black pepper in small bowl; rub herbs over turkey skin.
- Place celery and onion in crock. Add turkey breast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 hours or LOW 5 hours until meat temperature registers 165°F.
- Let turkey breast sit 15 minutes before carving.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 3 oz.)
• Calories 36.6 • Total Fat 2.84g • Saturated 0.38g • Cholesterol 0mg •
Sodium 466.6mg • Carbohydrates 2.85g • Dietary Fiber 0.73g • Sugars 1.09g • Protein 0.38g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.