Slow Cooker Lemon Triple Berry Cobbler
- 2 packages (4.4 ounces each) blueberries
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberries
- 1 package (6 ounces) blackberries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Spray a slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray. Add berries, cornstarch and lemon zest to crock. Stir until evenly coated.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and ginger. Gradually stir in milk and butter. Spoon over berries in crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 3 hours.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.