Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) cinnamon raisin bread, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon confectioners sugar
- Add pumpkin, half and half, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cloves to slow cooker cookware. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in bread until bread is coated.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour 15 minutes or LOW 2 hours 30 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Maple Glaze: Stir maple syrup and confectioners sugar until smooth. Drizzle with Maple Glaze before serving.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.